Kenosha Shooting Suspect–Kyle Rittenhouse–Released On $2M Cash Bond (Update)

Spread the love

On Friday, the teenage thug Kyle Rittenhouse, who allegedly killed two people at a Jacob Blake protest, in Wisconsin, was released on $2 million cash bond. According to @apnews, he received millions of dollars from donations because of a legal defense fund.

A legal defense fund for him has attracted millions of dollars in donations, and his mother got a standing ovation from women at a Waukesha County GOP function in September.”

As we previously reported, investigators said Rittenhouse was armed with an assault-style weapon and traveled from his hometown of Antioch, Illinois, to “defend” businesses from the ongoing protests while others believe he traveled to Kenosha with the intention to assault protesters.

Rittenhouse was arrested and charged with multiple charges, including intentional homicide, reckless endangerment and being a minor in possession of a firearm. According to AP News, Wisconsin doesn’t allow minors to carry a gun unless it is for hunting purposes.

Videos on the night of the shooting show Rittenhouse explaining why he came from Antioch to Wisconsin. “We are protecting from the citizens and I just got pepper sprayed by a person in the crowd,” Rittenhouse says in the video.

If you recall, Jacob Blake was shot by Kenosha police officers, while attempting to get into his vehicle. Last month, he was released from the hospital and entered a rehab facility. Because of the incident, he is reportedly paralyzed from the waist down.

The post Kenosha Shooting Suspect–Kyle Rittenhouse–Released On $2M Cash Bond (Update) appeared first on The Shade Room.

Source link

Leave a Reply